Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundaes

I have seen these floating around the web for a while and needed something fast for a FHE treat on Monday. They were a hit! The four of us shared 2... they are rich and filling! I won't mention the details of my new weight loss challenge I started on Sunday, cause I'm pretty sure these were not list of foods I should be eating. However, this week, I really don't care! Bring on the junk food!!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundaes

chocolate chip cookie dough
vanilla ice cream
chocolate sauce
caramel sauce
whipped cream


You can either buy store bought cookie dough or make your own. Fill greased ramekins about 1/2 way full of the cookie dough. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 13-15 minutes. You want the dough cooked, but still a bit gooey in the center. Let cool for about 5 minutes and then top with a scoop of ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and whipped cream. All of this can be homemade, but I had it all in my fridge and freezer, so it was super easy!
Eat and enjoy!! I think this is a new family favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment