Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I had such good intentions for doing some amazing cooking this summer-I've been cooking, just not blogging. This summer has been so busy! Between work, my family and young women, I pretty much don't do anything "extra". I am hoping that now that girls camp is over and once swimming lessons are over, life will calm down just a bit. Did I mention girls camp is over? Hallelujah!!!
One thing I have been doing this summer is watching this beautiful garden grow. We planted a garden with our neighbors this year and it is growing beautifully! We have lots of tomatoes, squash, radishes, carrots, green onions, peas, beans, potatoes, peppers and some pumpkins. We picked a huge bowl of peas last week that taste so good! It has been a great experience to take care of our garden. I'm grateful everything is growing!




No comments:

Post a Comment