Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hollywood Squares (peanut butter cups)

Life has been crazy lately...not sure why exactly, but I feel like I need 4 more hours in my day to get things accomplished! I have several great recipes to blog, so hopefully they will make an appearance soon. These are some treats I made a while back. They are thick and rich, but oh so good!
Hollywood Squares (peanut butter cups)

2 cups peanut butter
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted

Topping:
2 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 tbsp peanut butter

Combine all ingredients, except topping ingredients. Mix well and press into greased 9" pan. Melt topping ingredients together, either in microwave or on the stove. Spread over peanut butter mixture. Chill until topping is firm. Cut into squares and enjoy!


source: changeable table

No comments:

Post a Comment