Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thoughts...

I came across this scripture earlier this week and it has been on my mind a lot. We are asked to do so little and yet offered so much. How grateful I am for a kind and loving Heavenly Father who wants nothing more than our happiness and for us to return to Him. As a mother, I have a small idea of what that feels like. I hope that throughout my life, I am able to be a better daughter to Him and to constantly keep in mind what is truly important. Keeping my heart and mind focused on my Heavenly Father and Savior is what will bring me true and complete happiness.

Therefore treasure up these words in thy heart. Be faithful and diligent in keeping the commandments of God, and I will encircle thee in the arms of my love.
Doctrine and Covenants 6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment