Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Week

I have some great recipes to share from the last 2 weeks, but we've all been sick around here, so posting has been on the bottom of my "to do" list. I wanted to show a few things I accomplished last week-I needed some new pictures to look at.
My hubby knows me! He's the best and I am so lucky to be married to him!
Eric's Valentine's bucket-we filled it with things he loves and lots of love notes.
Lemon almond sugar cookies-delicious!!
Homemade Oreo's or Becky-O's.
Red velvet cake pops and sweet tarts
I had fun making new decorations for our house this year. I made this wreath out of felt and made the pillows as well. I think they turned out pretty cute.
I had to postpone our Valentine's dinner due to meetings on Sunday night and then we have been sick-so who knows when I will make it. I am excited about it though so I will be sure to post pictures and recipes as soon as I get to make it.
Hope you had a nice Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment