Friday, March 5, 2010

Peanut Butter Heaven

Monday was National Peanut Butter Lovers Day. So of course I had to make something with peanut butter for our treat that evening. I found this recipe the other day and as soon as I saw it I had to taste it! It is super rich, but delicious! You can serve the mousse by itself or serve it with a brownie or chocolate cupcake. Personally, the brownie is my favorite way to serve this. Throw a peanut butter cup on top and you have a great dessert to entertain with!
Peanut Butter Mousse

3 oz cream cheese, room temp
1 cup confectioners sugar
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 cups (cold) heavy cream
1 tbsp vanilla

Using a mixer, mix cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Put in fridge. Cream together cream cheese, sugar, milk and peanut butter. Fold in whipped cream. It may take a couple minutes, but it will come together. Refrigerate until cold. Serve as is or with another chocolate dessert.
YUMMY!!!

1 comment: