Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Party Food

My goal was to stay on top of my blogging and I am already behind. Oh well, I guess there are more important things to feel guilty about.
Party food is on the menu today! I made a bunch of party food this weekend and it was good!
Wonton Taco Cups
my bff Jodi Riley

24 wonton wrappers
1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
1 packet taco seasoning
Mexican blend cheddar cheese-about a cup or so
chopped olives
sour cream
salsa (optional)

Grease a mini muffin tin or two depending on how many your pan holds. Ground beef, draining excess fat and add taco seasoning, cooking according to package directions.
Place wonton wrappers in muffin tin, pressing down gently to mold them into the muffin cup. Add about 1 tbsp of cooked meat in to wrapper, top with cheese and olives. Bake at 350* for about 8 minutes or until wontons start to turn golden.
Once out of the oven, top with dollop of sour cream and salsa if desired.
Super easy, super yummy! These would make a great dinner as well!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These look so tasty. I'll have to make them for the next gathering I'm invited to. Or super bowl.

    ReplyDelete