Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Easy Chicken Enchiladas

I love Mexican food! I would eat it everyday if I could. I have several enchiladas recipes that I love, but this is one of my top 3 favs. Served with rice and beans=yummy!! Easy Chicken Enchiladas
1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce, divided
4 oz cream cheese, cubed
1 1/2 cups salsa
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
1 can (15 1/2 oz) pinto beans, drained
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
1 cup shredded cheese
shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sour cream and sliced olives
Spoon 1/2 cup enchilada sauce into greased 9x13 pan. In a large saucepan, cook and stir in cream cheese and salsa over med heat for 2-3 minutes or until well blended. Stir in chicken, beans and chilies. Place about 6 tbsp of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and olives if desired.
Serves 5

No comments:

Post a Comment