Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BLT Dip

Another party recipe...not a great picture, but a great recipe! I received several compliments on this one! And it's super easy! Perfect for a fast and yummy party dish.

BLT Dip
girlwhoateeverything

1 lb bacon, cooked
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tomato, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
additional green onions, cooked bacon and tomato for garnish

Preheat oven to 350*. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into hallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, bacon, and tomato. Serve with corn chips (Frito's).

Serves about 20

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, because I was "googling" BYU Sugar cookies and yours were the first to pop up. I was thinking of making some for the game tomorrow! You have so many yummy looking recipes on your blog - I am glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the recipe to your spinach dip that you made for the party!

    ReplyDelete