Thursday, March 24, 2011

Changes.....

To my fellow food bloggers.....you all amaze me! I feel like I need to get with the times and spice up the old blog a bit. I am looking for tips and advice. I am not terribly smart when it comes to the computer. I really want to provide a way to print my recipes from the blog, just in case anyone ever wanted a copy. I don't know how often anyone even looks at my blog, but just in case. If you have any tips for this, I would appreciate it. I love my blog and the chance it gives me to share something I love. I feel like I have come a long way with my recipes and pictures since I started blogging and I am proud of that. I want my blog to reflect that a little bit more. For those of you who do read and follow me, THANK YOU!!! Your support is very appreciated!!
Becky:)

No comments:

Post a Comment